Speak of advanced technology, and the Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer pops up in every side of your mind. The bass, the lifestyle, the class, and the portability of these classics had had the world talking. Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer has come to revolutionize how you listen to your music and the effects of the music you play.
Better still, the colors of these Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers are striking and beautiful, applicable in every setting and every person; male or female. The Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer is a lot smaller than others of its kind and perhaps the reason most people love it is because of the multi-room audio function. What exactly then is in the fantastic Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer?
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer Color Match
The colors and mix-match options for Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers are just breathtaking. They come in two colors; a metallic black glossy finish with a silver-white stylish rectangular center and a silver-white SONOS logo in the bottom center. The other one is a silver-white shiny finish with the black stylish rectangular center and a black SONOS logo at the bottom center. There is not an interior house design the Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers would not fit in and look great.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer Design
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers assume a small approach to their lifestyle look. The shape is squared with a stylish rectangular hollow middle where the volume is felt the most. They are reflective and set with a SONOS logo on the front bottom center part.
There is a small button on the side of the Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers for pairing purposes. Below on the under the surface, there is a port and an Ethernet cable for pairing and connection with your phone or PC. Apart from those, there is no other port or extension on the surface, making it have a sleek, smooth appearance.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers have been designed in such a way that the bass speakers are placed inside the stylish rectangular space on both sides facing each other. This feature helps to balance out the speaker volume so that it comes out steady and firm. This is the reason the bass is deep and strong. It is also the reason why even with reasonable volume, the subs vibrate lightly.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers Performance
The classic Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers have a high score in performance in all areas. Firstly, it is easy to sync with your music at the touch of a button to pair. Then, the bass can be so heavy; no wonder they say the Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers are not for everyone. The volume adjustment is smooth and workable once you learn your way around it. The best part is that you can use the provided manual to tailor the volume and bass to your likeness.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers can be placed anywhere on any pedestal for the best feel of the performance levels. Setting them on the floor is okay as well as hanging them high near the roof. But you have to reconsider as this may cause heavy rattling tads and disturb the people below you and above you if you live in shared apartments.
Setting Up The Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers
Setting up the Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers is as easy as setting up any other subwoofer equipment and does not require expert help. This is attributed to its being wireless, and we thank God because sometimes it gets tricky dealing with wires and cables. Once the Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers are in place, press the pairing button on the side and open the app on your phone or tablet and complete the setup. You can give it a few seconds before you can start to adjust and readjust the preferred volumes.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers can be paired up with your phone or your PC to play the music directly from them without having to link up using USB cables and all that. You can choose to have the subwoofer lying down or free standing up.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers Key Features
– It is light and portable. The Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers only weighs sixteen kilograms. This is light enough if you have to move it from one spot to another. Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers measures fifteen centimeters thick and forty centimeters high. This is precisely 15.8 inches by 6.2 inches by 15 inches making it one of the most portable and easy to handle subwoofer for anyone: man or woman.
– Attractive and classy. It is no wonder the Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers are referred to as lifestyle subwoofers. The colors and style are just outstanding.
– Easy setup. This applies to most wireless subwoofers, and Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers is not an exception. Take advantage of the easy setup guidelines on the Sonos app, and you will be done in a maximum of few minutes.
– Great bass and volume scale. The minimal volume will see you enjoy listening to your music at a volume that is neither too loud nor too low. You are at liberty to adjust the bass and volume according to your preferences.
– Moderate sized. Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers can be managed and moved around with ease as they are portable and moderate-sized. Some woofers can be quite big and heavy you know.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers are quite affordable selling at an approximate price of $699.While this may be higher than the market value of other subwoofers, the lifestyle touch and the class Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers come with will leave you impressed beyond the limit. They may also be too big for some people, but there is nobody who would not love to be associated with such a great and striking design. There is a flip side that may not be a flip side to everyone.
You may want to check how open your volume tolerance is. Some people joke that the Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofers are not for everyone. Smart Homes Reviews Team agrees with them somehow, because the bass and the volume will be too loud or too much for some people.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer Reviews
– “This. Oh my god. This is the greatest single purchase we’ve had the pleasure of experiencing this year. Sure, it’s “just a subwoofer” on its surface, but it goes a lot deeper than that.
We’re sure you’ve already noticed the futuristic and rather funky design. This is entirely designed out of the good, hard work of audio engineers. You’ll notice a sturdy handle more than capable of swinging the device around like a 36-pound hammer of justice.
The gaping hole in the middle is the secret genius to the acoustic wonder box that is the Sonos Subwoofer. Inside this hole hides the ports that are designed to counterbalance each other canceling out all unnecessary vibrations”.
– “We maxed out the power to the Sonos Sub Wireless Subwoofer, and there was literally zero shaking, vibrating, or anything but pure and clean deep base. We even tested it out with the famous rapper Project Pat, famous for his deep base, and it was the cleanest subwoofer we’ve ever experienced. Hands down. If you are interested in music, just like I am – this will be your purchase of the year”.